POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Naming schemas (or schemata if you're picky) : Re: Naming schemas (or schemata if you're picky) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Naming schemas (or schemata if you're picky)
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Jul 2014 15:57:35
Message: <53bafbaf$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/07/2014 8:51 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> What do you call your machines?
> At work I use the names of Graeco-Roman and Nordic gods and goddesses;
[Snip]
> So what do you call yours?

I call mine:
Laptop Laptop_1 Laptop_2 through to my newest one Laptop_7. (PS please
excuse lack of commas I'm trying to cure myself.)

Years ago, about the time I read "The Moon's a hard Mistress". I decided
to call my first AI, Cassandra. So the hardware is just the body, not
the mind.
(May you walk on rice paper...)

--
Regards
     Stephen

I solemnly promise to kick the next angle, I see.