POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Naming schemas (or schemata if you're picky) : Re: Naming schemas (or schemata if you're picky) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Naming schemas (or schemata if you're picky)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 6 Jul 2014 17:36:16
Message: <53b9c150@news.povray.org>
On 06/07/2014 08:51 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> What do you call your machines?

I name them according to the colour of the casing. The hostname of the
PC I'm using to write this is BLACKBOX, due to the black Antec 100 case.
My laptop is named BLACKSLAB, and my obsolete laptop used to be named
SILVERSLAB. (Now I should imagine it's called linux-38247, or whatever
the default Ubuntu hostname is...)