POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Keyboard problem : Re: Keyboard problem Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keyboard problem
From: Stephen
Date: 4 Jul 2014 17:58:33
Message: <53b72389$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/07/2014 10:42 PM, Stephen wrote:
> As we say.
> We're not being paid to hit it. We're being paid because we know where
> to hit it.

I just remembered. I once saw a mechanic start an Avon jet engine by
hitting the fuel HSSV "High speed shutoff valve" with a spanner at the
right time. So it would open in the right sequence so the engine would
light off.
Priceless! Half a million pounds worth of hardware and it takes a mechie
with a universal key to get it running. Me shouting into a headset.
"Now." And him beside a potential bomb waiting to hit it with a shifting
spanner. Pure bravado.

--
Regards
     Stephen

I solemnly promise to kick the next angle, I see.