POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Keyboard problem : Re: Keyboard problem Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:28:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keyboard problem
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 4 Jul 2014 16:11:45
Message: <53b70a81$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/07/2014 07:50 AM, scott wrote:
> Update: I think the problem only started since the keyboard was plugged
> into the monitor's internal USB hub (I'd moved it here to tidy up some
> wires under my desk).

At my old place, I had a little KVM switch on my desk. That used to do
weird and wonderful things to the (PS/2) keyboard and mouse from time to
time...

> Maybe it's just Windows telling me I need to restart my machine after 17
> days?

My home PC doesn't get switched off for weeks on end.

(I just checked POV-Ray, and apparently it's only been running 13 days.
That's because 2 weeks ago my Internet stopped working, and I wanted to
see if rebooting the PC would fix it... It didn't.)