POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Keyboard problem : Keyboard problem Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Keyboard problem
From: scott
Date: 3 Jul 2014 10:28:03
Message: <53b56873@news.povray.org>
This must be one of strangest problems I've come across. Sometimes the
"r" key does not work - every other key works fine. However, as soon as
I enter a single "r" using Alt+114 the "r" key itself comes back to life
and works perfectly. I have no idea what could be causing this strange
behaviour, but it seems more like a software/driver issue rather than
hardware.