POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Create organic creatures : Re: Create organic creatures Server Time
18 May 2024 21:59:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Create organic creatures
From: clipka
Date: 29 Jun 2014 18:54:37
Message: <53b0992d@news.povray.org>
Am 29.06.2014 19:33, schrieb LanuHum:
> Misters! I not against you, not against proprietary programs. In my post there
> was a big share of a joke and humour. It was ridiculous.
> Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Don't worry too much, good old russian humor (if there is such a thing
:-P) is not the only type of humor that we over here in Wester Europe or
Northern America have some difficulty to identify without a truckload of
emoticons. Your Finnish neighbours could tell stories about it - right,
Warp? ;-)

Seriously though: Language barriers are the worst enemy of all good (and
bad) humor; where it is difficult to pass information across such a
barrier, you can be sure that - as far as written text is concerned -
any emotional overtones are entirely lost at best, and misunderstood at
worst. (This is entirely different from verbal communication, where
emotions can easily be communicated even between people who don't
understand a single word of what the other is saying.)