POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Publishing : Re: Publishing Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Publishing
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 19 Jun 2014 13:36:14
Message: <53a31f8e@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 19 Jun 2014 01:43:15 -0400, Nekar Xenos wrote:

>  I wouldn't compare the learning curve to Blender
> at all, InDesign is a lot easier.

The idea in the comparison (on my part) was not to say that they're
equally difficult, but that the UI seems to get in the way (at least with
FrameMaker, I've no direct experience with InDesign) until you understand
the workflow that it's designed for.  I've used a number of Adobe
products over the years, and have found that to be the case.

IOW, it's not about "this is more difficult than that" but that it is
important to learn the tool, and there is a learning curve before one
becomes familiar enough to be very productive.

Jim