POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wireless connection issue : Re: Wireless connection issue Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wireless connection issue
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Jun 2014 10:59:53
Message: <53a2fae9$1@news.povray.org>
On 19-6-2014 16:51, scott wrote:
> Yep - I'd just hit uninstall and then restart the machine, it should
> then find the "new" hardware and install the driver for it when it
> restarts. Make sure you have a copy of the driver handy just in case
> Windows has lost it... (maybe a good opportunity to check you have the
> latest one anyway).

Right.

I checked the drivers and they are up to date.

I did something else then (had found that on the web): in the 'Device
Manager' I (1) /uninstalled/ the wireless LAN, then (2) from 'Action' I
did 'Scan for hardware changes'.

Worked but unfortunately, that did not solve the issue.

I am going further tomorrow...

Thomas