POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : google trouble : Re: google trouble Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: google trouble
From: clipka
Date: 30 May 2014 07:22:44
Message: <53886a04$1@news.povray.org>
Am 30.05.2014 12:57, schrieb clipka:

>> IT seems to me that either google is blocked at the firewall but I have
>> yet been able to find where the mentioned 'black list' is hidden, or
>> firefox is blocking google.
>
> I'd guess it's the former. Remedy of course strongly depends on what
> firewall you are using.

Sorry, didn't notice the attached image until after the post.

It might be related to an ESET feature called "temporary IP address
blacklist", which can be viewed (and hopefully edited) in the "setup"
section of ESET ("view temporary IP address blacklist" in the English
edition).

(No, I have no experience whatsoever with ESET; I just did a bit of
googling.)