POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : google trouble : Re: google trouble Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: google trouble
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 May 2014 07:10:40
Message: <53886730$1@news.povray.org>
On 30-5-2014 12:57, clipka wrote:
> What exactly is "it"?

The log of filtered websites in the antivirus/firewall system.

> Then technically it does not have a valid certificate, as it has expired.

I suppose so. Interestingly, I bought the PC and installed Firefox - and
thus google - in 2011.

> I'd guess it's the former. Remedy of course strongly depends on what
> firewall you are using.

Yes, and I am going to try something which was suggested by the ESET
forum concerning google chrome (ESET being the antivirus/firewall
company, last year tested as best in NL)

Thomas