POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : google trouble : Re: google trouble Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: google trouble
From: Stephen
Date: 29 May 2014 18:38:22
Message: <5387b6de$1@news.povray.org>
To give my tu'pence worth.

I remember my old Grannie (long dead now) saying:
"Never write anything you don't want everyone to read."
She was right. As long as human nature is human nature, someone will
have something to hide and someone will want to know it.
Open source is a wonderful idea for a perfect world. I commend it. But
until we develop telepathy. Forget it. There will always be someone
trying to screw you over.
It distresses me the way people display their lives on "Social Media"
what ever the feck that means.
As John Brunner, wrote: "The Sheep Look Up"

Phew! I got that off my chest. :-D

--

Regards
     Stephen