POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : google trouble : Re: google trouble Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:27:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: google trouble
From: Doctor John
Date: 29 May 2014 11:53:19
Message: <538757ef$1@news.povray.org>
On 29/05/14 16:25, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Well, it's also plain wrong with rape. Or murder.
>
> Of course, if we have no problem with "I apologize for the
> mass-mutilation at the kindergarten, I thought that helping them all to
> get ride of their left hand was nice thing to do in this world designed
> with tools made for right hand.", what about these toes nobody seems to
> need ?

Hmm. We seem to have a disconnect in our assumptions. As far as I am
concerned, knowledge (information) is not property. However, life and
all things connected thereto are. I will not steal or otherwise
interfere with your property.

Can I be cognisant of information connected intrinsically with your
existence (eg your feelings on first realising that Amelie Hollande
rather liked you or the day you had your first orgasm)? No. I don't have
the back story of your upbringing and never will. Your back story is, in
part, your property.

Can I be cognisant of the fact that you posted a message to this
newsgroup? Yes and, unless you have an encryption method far superior to
those I know about, you can wave goodbye to your assumptions of privacy
of communication when using a publicly accessible medium.

I will defend unto death your right to exist, but I also defend my right
to detect possible threats to my existence.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents