POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : google trouble : Re: google trouble Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: google trouble
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 29 May 2014 11:25:54
Message: <53875182$1@news.povray.org>
Le 29/05/2014 16:20, Doctor John nous fit lire :
>> > "Better apologize than ask permission" is a strong step to try and build
>> > a project. But that's just plain wrong with privacy.
>> >
> Where's the difference?

Well, it's also plain wrong with rape. Or murder.

Of course, if we have no problem with "I apologize for the
mass-mutilation at the kindergarten, I thought that helping them all to
get ride of their left hand was nice thing to do in this world designed
with tools made for right hand.", what about these toes nobody seems to
need ?

--
IQ of crossposters with FU: 100 / (number of groups)
IQ of crossposters without FU: 100 / (1 + number of groups)