POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PovCon London : Re: PovCon London Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovCon London
From: Doctor John
Date: 28 May 2014 07:01:19
Message: <5385c1ff$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/05/14 04:02, Kevin Wampler wrote:

> Well *somebody* clearly forgot to send me an invitation to the previous
> PovCon London: Seattle Gathering.

The Hon Secretary has been formally reprimanded.

> In seriousness, I have a pretty busy summer, but June 6th or 7th would
> work well for me if it also works for you and Jim.

I, of course, will be unable to attend - London Underground have not
seen fit to extend the Tube lines out to the village of Seattle.
However, I hope you two get it together. Don't forget that you are
allowed only one (1) on-topic item on the agenda - discussion of Pov
personalities counts as off-topic.

John (President for Life)
--
Protect the Earth