POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Let the copyright infringement begin! : Re: Let the copyright infringement begin! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:30:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Let the copyright infringement begin!
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 28 May 2014 04:45:04
Message: <5385a210$1@news.povray.org>
Le 27/05/2014 20:19, Orchid Win7 v1 nous fit lire :

>>> * The headphones I was using make it difficult to hear both myself and
>>> the backing track. I had to sing this with one ear in and one ear out.
>>
>> Real studio have a feed-back loop in the headphone. Or you need the
>> opened-ones.
>
> Yeah, these are cheap "gamer" headphones. (I.e., they're designed to
> deliver maximum bass power, rather than high fidelity.) Having said
> that, they're not as bad as you might imagine... But they're definitely
> designed to isolate external noise.

Yep. I enjoy gamer's headphone too for this. Strong isolation and at
good separation (left vs right): can save your "life" to turn/hide from
the small hinting noise of incoming death, out of the view. But for
singing, they isolate too much, so you would need a feed-back loop from
the micro via the mixing table.