POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You work in computers don’t_you? : Re: You work in computers don’t_you? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You work in computers don’t_you?
From: Stephen
Date: 26 May 2014 19:03:05
Message: <5383c829@news.povray.org>
On 26/05/2014 22:35, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> ), but I'm baffled as to how it fails to see the disk at all...

Me too. I didn't have time to look at it for long and he was looking
over my shoulder all the time. As if it were one of his cars and I was
about to pull a flanker. {Golly Gosh! I can't find a correct meaning for
that word on Google. I mean pull a fast one. (braces for Dr John)}

> ...unless this is a region-coding "thing"...

I am reasonably sure the two Videos I tries were region free.

I am wondering if it might be the operating system. A cut down version
of XP. It is after all a tool. It might be a design feature allowing
only essential services.

--

Regards
     Stephen