POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You work in computers don’t_you? : You work in computers don’t_you? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  You work in computers don’t_you?
From: Stephen
Date: 26 May 2014 16:39:23
Message: <5383a67b$1@news.povray.org>
And you know the next line is. Can you look at my laptop?
And what he brings round is a ruggedized laptop running XP. My neighbour
is a car mechanic and his laptop is for running car diagnostics. The DVD
reader will read data discs but not video DVDs. The device drivers for
the DVD player are up to date. When I put a Video disc in it did not

Windows 7 disc in. And although it said that it could not run the
programme it did read the file structure.
I did try an external DVD reader/writer but the system did not even see
that. To be fair takes a lot of power and has two USB inputs the laptop

properly.
Another thing it is a reconditioned machine, still with warranty.

Any suggestions?

--

Regards
     Stephen