POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Experimental : Re: Experimental Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Experimental
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 4 May 2014 16:20:54
Message: <5366a126$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/03/2014 08:03 PM, Nekar Xenos wrote:
> You will probably get a more stable pitch if you sing louder. But if it
> doesn't work you may have a problem with your neighbors ;>

Well, my mum is out of the county for a few days, so I spent all of
today sitting in my old bedroom, singing my lungs out.

You wouldn't believe it could take 5 hours to record 5 minutes of
vocals, would you? (Or... perhaps you would... IDK.)

Now I'm trying to mix them nicely. Trouble is, if I apply an aggressive
compander, it makes all the harmonies the same loudness, but every time
I stop singing, it amplifies the hell out of the background hiss! I
wonder if there's some way I can cut out all the noise...