POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Revolving : Re: Revolving Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:26:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Revolving
From: andrel
Date: 2 May 2014 10:31:43
Message: <5363AC4E.7040402@gmail.com>
On 2-5-2014 15:49, Doctor John wrote:
> On 02/05/2014 11:53, andrel wrote:
>>> YABAMBA
>>
>> not sure what that acronym means but if it means something like GIYF or
>> 'why don't you just think before you post' or 'have you heard of the
>> concept of newspapers and magazines', I agree.
>
> Yet Another Bogus Assumption Made By Andy

yep, that sort of covers it.

I fear that this could become an often used acronym in this group.

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is
active.