POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Revolving : Re: Revolving Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Revolving
From: scott
Date: 30 Apr 2014 03:40:15
Message: <5360a8df$1@news.povray.org>

That's a good one :-)

> You did not mention easier to join and repair. No soldering and the
> compression joints are barely tighter than finger tight. Small Stillsons
> or pipe wrenches are all you need.

Two more. No annoying metal banging noises when the heating turns on or
off (light sleepers can have the heating come on before they wake up).
And because the pipes are somewhat bendy you can move things about
without having to disconnect pipes. Painting behind my radiators is
easy, I can just lift them off, rotate through 90 degrees and rest them
on a bucket or something, no plumbing needed.