POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Revolving : Re: Revolving Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Revolving
From: Warp
Date: 22 Apr 2014 20:02:17
Message: <53570309@news.povray.org>
> I honestly don't know where you get the crazy idea that higher
> resolutions aren't available.  I mean, if you're projecting on a 8-10
> foot 16:9 diagonal area, 1024x768 is going to look like shit.  800x600
> even more so.

Well, he also is of the opinion that the screen of an iPhone is
postal-stamp-sized, you have to keep it an inch from your eyes to
see anything, it's impossible to use a web browser on one because of
the small size, and the screen gets so dirty in 10 seconds that it
won't be usable after that.

Of course the millions of people who use iPhones all day long for
surfing the net and play games are delusional.

--
                                                          - Warp