POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Noise with polynomial object : Re: Noise with polynomial object Server Time
27 Apr 2024 00:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Noise with polynomial object
From: FractRacer
Date: 3 Apr 2014 10:01:42
Message: <533d69c6$1@news.povray.org>
Le 03/04/2014 14:09, Le_Forgeron a écrit :

> I noticed that the reported poly was 6-th order on dimension, might be
> interesting to have a study on the lower even order (even is closed, odd
> is usually infinite, IIRC).
>
> It's not as grainy as coincident surface.
>
> Just my 0.02€.

Thanks for your answer. I have tried with 4-th et 5-th order. With 4-th
order all is good, but with 5-th order one part of the poly is grainy
while this other part is smooth.

--
Do not judge my words, judge my actions.

---
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la
protection avast! Antivirus est active.