POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A few DVDs : Re: A few DVDs Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:37:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A few DVDs
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 30 Mar 2014 16:17:53
Message: <53387bf1@news.povray.org>
> There aren't too many films where I sit there and *watch* the credits
> just because I like the soundtrack that much.

The *other* entertaining thing, of course, is the length of the list of
copyright notes that they legally have to include. Do *you* know who
legally owns the name PAC-MAN? Or Zangief? Or Q*Bert? [Actually, I've
never even *heard* of that one, but anyway...]

You might *think* that by now, nobody cares about the rights to such
ancient games. And you would be wrong, it seems...