POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A few DVDs : Re: A few DVDs Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:30:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A few DVDs
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 30 Mar 2014 16:03:34
Message: <53387896$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 19:29:05 +0100, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> So for my birthday

Happy birthday!

Of the films you listed, I've only seen Monsters University - and I quite
agree - the rendering was amazing, but the story was somewhat lacking.  I
enjoyed watching it, but there were also inconsistencies with MI that
were hard to ignore - like when did Mike and Sully meet?  In MI, I seem
to recall they said when they were kids; in MU, it was there at MU....

Jim