POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That was fun - not : Re: That was fun - not Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That was fun - not
From: Stephen
Date: 14 Mar 2014 18:17:28
Message: <53237ff8$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/03/2014 11:13 PM, Doctor John wrote:

> BTW Ignoring Teledata, AirCall was a real disaster management system.
> Ask Stephen about Piper Alpha

If that is an invitation to join in, I will.

quite detailed.

I was on the Piper about seven or eight years before she blew up. And it
was a shithole. Please excuse the lack of *, #, !, or even # (nor, thus
she made here great P). Production was god and maintenance was a
swearword. There was another rig on the pipeline that pumped its export
into the Piper, as she burned, for about two hours (not losing

But WTF they were just numbers on the news. When it comes down to the
bottom line.

Maybe more thought from chairman me, tomorrow. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

I solemnly promise to kick the next angle, I see.