POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That was fun - not : Re: That was fun - not Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That was fun - not
From: scott
Date: 14 Mar 2014 04:47:49
Message: <5322c235$1@news.povray.org>
>> Thanks very much for that info, appreciated. That's just the kick I need
>> to call Mumbai when I get home tonight.
>>

> No problem.

So my line is on a 48 hour "test" right now. I just pray that the
disconnection problems show up during this time...

I'm thinking of connecting up my raspberry pi directly to the router and
logging the ping to the BT servers every minute to a text file 24/7.
There's probably an easy linux command to do that...