POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That was fun - not : Re: That was fun - not Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That was fun - not
From: Doctor John
Date: 12 Mar 2014 07:10:28
Message: <532040a4@news.povray.org>
On 12/03/14 08:21, scott wrote:

> I haven't even bothered to call them about my connection drops. Once or
> twice a week (that I notice) for a period of about 30 mins - 2 hours the
> connection gets really bad, like 25% of the normal speed (as reported by
> the modem), pings measured in seconds and repeated drops altogether (the
> modem log shows ADSL disconnected and reconnected again repeatedly). I
> should really go and look to see if there is an email address to write
> to about this rather than trying to explain it all over the phone (where
> no doubt I will forget to mention something).

Make sure you have made a few calls to the idiots in Mumbai first. They
log the calls received so there _is_ an audit trail. If and when you
fail to get action, Warren Buckley's details are as follows:

Warren Buckley
BT - Managing Director, Customer Service
E-mail: war### [at] btcom
Direct tel: 020 7356 5431

Have fun

John