POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Good ways to keep curly braces straight : Re: Good ways to keep curly braces straight Server Time
15 May 2024 17:58:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good ways to keep curly braces straight
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 10 Mar 2014 19:35:41
Message: <531e4c4d$1@news.povray.org>
Unfortunately, I'm running it on Winbloze, and so am using the internal
POV-Ray text editor.  I DL'd a text app for Win 8.1 that highlights
brackets and parentheses, but haven't tried to get pov-ray to run on
that OS yet...

I guess as soon as I get over this cold, I'll just try to pick through
it all and establish a logical and consistent indentation methodology.