POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Good ways to keep curly braces straight : Good ways to keep curly braces straight Server Time
14 May 2024 21:12:05 EDT (-0400)
  Good ways to keep curly braces straight
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 10 Mar 2014 15:41:46
Message: <531e157a$1@news.povray.org>
... and the subject was intended to read just like THAT!   :D

Anyway,
I have a small (~500 line) file that I keep having issues with after
editing, where I either have an extra, or a missing curly brace.

I'd like some tips and tricks on organizing and visually keeping track
of my SDL code, and maybe even some clever thingsd embedded in the code
to help locate where the offending error resides.