POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Use cases for the new fancy user interface "Dizmo"? : Re: Use cases for the new fancy user interface "Dizmo"? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:36:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Use cases for the new fancy user interface "Dizmo"?
From: scott
Date: 7 Mar 2014 03:40:32
Message: <53198600@news.povray.org>
>> Arbitrarily rotated windows implies you
>> need a very high pixel density to avoid visible aliasing.
>
> It's called "vector graphics". ;-)

Like attached? Sorry that looks rubbish, I can only imagine how bad it
would look on something with a much lower ppi like a large TV. People
are not going to want to sit up close and use something that looks like
that when they are used to 300-400ppi+ on phones and tablets.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'capture.png' (7 KB)

Preview of image 'capture.png'