POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Experimental : Re: Experimental Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:31:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Experimental
From: Stephen
Date: 4 Mar 2014 18:20:47
Message: <53165fcf$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/03/2014 10:19 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

>> But if it
>> doesn't work you may have a problem with your neighbors ;>
>
> Also agreed. :-S

WTF!
If you are worried about a clause in your lease that says that you
cannot make any noise. And if it specifically mentions singing. You have
no worries. It is (IMO) unenforceable.
As long as you don't make continuous loud noise after 10 pm (earlier if
they have babies). You should not have a problem.

--
Regards
     Stephen

I solemnly promise to kick the next angle, I see.