POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CPU fan trouble : Re: CPU fan trouble Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CPU fan trouble
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Feb 2014 03:29:37
Message: <530319f1$1@news.povray.org>
On 17-2-2014 17:26, Warp wrote:
>> In the mean time, this morning, it started up ok, without problems, and
>> all temperatures are at normal levels. I really wonder what might have
>> happened.
>
> Btw, did you check that something wasn't consuming CPU time? Was the CPU
> at 100% load?

Well, that I forgot to check indeed. But I am pretty sure it was not the
case. The system was neither slowed down at all.

@ Le_Forgeron: the temperatures of the cores remained low the whole day.
Only the TMPIN1 of the motherboard showed an abnormal temperature of 99,
according to the CPUID Harware Monitor.

Thomas