POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Again SSLT : Re: Again SSLT Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Again SSLT
From: andrel
Date: 16 Feb 2014 05:28:04
Message: <53009290.3040800@gmail.com>
On 15-2-2014 16:06, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Years ago, I made a celadon texture. I was curious to see how it would
> appear with SSLT added.
>
> The superellipsoid has James Holsenback's marble texture (see Paradise),
> also with SSLT.
>
> Thomas

Where did you learn to get your china so thin. I was never able to get
it less then 1 mm and have it survive. Though to be fair I normally use
standard clay. (my website
http://bytehouwer.nl/visitekaart/en/ceramics.html needs urgently an update)

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.