POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : star WIP 2 : Re: star WIP 2 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: star WIP 2
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 8 Feb 2014 03:34:18
Message: <52f5ec0a$1@news.povray.org>
On 7-2-2014 20:01, Stephen wrote:
> On 07/02/2014 6:36 PM, MichaelJF wrote:
> If you have the time, St Ives is worth a visit.
> A Barbara Hepworth and a Tate museum. Small but worthwhile. The light is
> said to attract artists.

And don't forget Penzance (and St Michael's Mount). It has its own
charm, far from the tourists flocking to St Ives ;-). And inland, there
are a number of very interesting prehistoric monuments that few tourists
visit and which - imho - have a particular atmosphere lacking at
Stonehenge, because of their wild and lonely setting on the moors, so
good walking boots required. Too many tourists at Stonehenge (I hate
tourists ;-) )

Thomas