POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : star WIP 2 : Re: star WIP 2 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: star WIP 2
From: Sean Day
Date: 5 Feb 2014 18:04:18
Message: <52f2c372@news.povray.org>
MichaelJF wrote:
> Sean Day <s.d### [at] uelacuk> wrote:
>>

> Seems I need an major update of my seaside experiences. During the last years I
> only took short strolls at a mudflat area and cannot remember any living seaweed
> there. But as I think about it now, there were small washed up dead ones.
>
> And yes, it is Cornwall. My wife has determined the place. Someone must have
> lost a garden nearby.
>
> Best regards,
> Michael.

Hi Michael,

Yes, the Lost Gardens of Heligan are well worth a visit, I have been
there a couple of times and you can easily spend a couple of days
covering the gardens as they are pretty large. I have also been to
Mevagissey (a long time ago) as I recall it was a very nice place
although it is currently getting a lot of bad weather but I am sure it
will be OK by summer.

Also, if you are driving/can make the journey, both Trebah and
Glendurgan gardens are fantastic and 2 of my favourites in Cornwall
(about 1.5 hours drive from Mevagissey).

Sean