POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POVghani pakol hat : POVghani pakol hat Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  POVghani pakol hat
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 4 Feb 2014 19:03:29
Message: <52f17fd1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

Not a rendering, but...

...an attempt to make POV-Ray more visible in public! Originally, I had
this black button made in order to jazz up my appearance in a
German-language POV-Ray 3.7 tutorial video series I recently started to
work on... but the resolution of my friend's camcorder turned out to be
too low for the button to be recognizable in the video.

Perhaps I'll give it a second try, this time with a custom-made POV-Ray
t-shirt...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Post a reply to this message