POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bioshock Infinite : Re: Bioshock Infinite Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:28:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bioshock Infinite
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 4 Feb 2014 16:23:37
Message: <52f15a59$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/02/2014 06:50 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> Having said that, I've now reached what is, I presume, the final battle.
> I presume that because the difficulty level just skyrocketed to the
> point where I can't make any progress at all. Yesterday I spent roughly
> 2 hours repeating the same 3 minutes of gameplay over and over and over
> again. I'd like to see how the game ends, but this is just an exercise
> in tedium.

Woo! 7 hours of playtime later, and I finally beat the final battle!

I'm not even sure what I did differently, but I fired the game back up
and managed to walk through it on the first attempt. How weird is that?

I can only hypothesize that it's because I finally gave up hope of ever
winning, and didn't even *try* to win. (How very Zen...)

The ending was... totally not worth it. Oh well! (Then again, that the
heck *would* be worth 7 hours of frustration??)