POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Can't Stand It : Re: Can't Stand It Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't Stand It
From: Stephen
Date: 4 Feb 2014 01:36:23
Message: <52f08a67$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/02/2014 12:04 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 03/02/14 23:03, Stephen wrote:
>> On 03/02/2014 9:09 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>>> I'll probably end up supporting England - they've got a better chance of
>>> winning the Championship.
>>
>> Where's your passion, man?
>>
>> Better chance! A bit calculating, what!  ;-)
>>

> You, sir, do not have split loyalties.

No, Sir. I have no loyalty. I have little interest in sport.
My mother was English and each of my grandparents was from a different
part of the Kingdom. (I am not 100% sure about Welsh but going from my
mother's "Afro hair" it may have been Cardiff, Swansea or another point
of the triangle.) O_o

> I call it as I see it; but it
> would be good to see them (Scotland) rise again.

What ever do you mean?
Woad -> blue -> pills? ;-)

> BTW Given the chance to vote, independence or not?

Since I don't have a vote, does it matter?
But since you ask and thank you. No, I would not like to see the union,
broken up.

--
Regards
     Stephen