POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Can't Stand It : Re: Can't Stand It Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:36:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't Stand It
From: Doctor John
Date: 3 Feb 2014 00:06:22
Message: <52ef23ce@news.povray.org>
On 03/02/14 02:43, James Holsenback wrote:
> Crap ... my team is getting clobbered, and I've lost interest. I'm
> switching over to Puppy Bowl X on animal planet :-(

You think you have problems. The Six Nations Rugby started on Saturday
and all three teams that I follow got beaten.

England (I'm English) - beaten (just) 26-24 by France
Scotland (My mother was a Scot) - slaughtered 28-6 by Ireland
Italy (Family connections) - beaten 23-15 by Wales

I just hope next weekend's matches look better. Though I do have one
problem - Scotland is playing England. Who do I support there?

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents