POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Set complement : Re: Set complement Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Set complement
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 1 Feb 2014 16:42:31
Message: <52ed6a47@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 01 Feb 2014 09:34:09 +0000, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

>>> I'd rather guess they already have a bright /history/ in Senior
>>> Management...
>>
>> Well, some sort of history. ;)
>
> Yes, this is a question direct from our MD, so...
>
> We quite often asks us what features we *don't* have. There's a logic
> there - whatever feature we don't have, that's probably what we want to
> go implement next. Except... this set is extremely poorly defined!

If he's got a good sense of humour, maybe try "well, it doesn't herd
goats" - or something equally as ridiculous, and see if he picks up on
how broad his question is.

If he doesn't have a good sense of humour, then maybe just ask some
clarifying questions that point this out in a similar manner, along the
lines of "well, that's a pretty broad question - did you have something
more specific in mind?"

Jim