POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stone building, planning : Stone building, planning Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Stone building, planning
From: StephenS
Date: 26 Jan 2014 22:22:53
Message: <52e5d10d@news.povray.org>
Musings of a stone mason.

Stephen the elder has gone into town to learn more of these rumours of Round
Tuits.
It has further been suggested that a portable one has been made, one capable
of being used on the job site.
Such an evil device can only come from the mind of a fermented grain
drinker.
Fortunatly our patron is of the correct mind, fermented grape, and such
heresy has been banded from this work site.
Generations of masons could be impoverish, if great stone buildings could be
built in tens of years instead of the more sensible hundreds of years.

Oh.. work will also go better when we can find some horses.

Comments welcome:

Stephen S

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Stone_building_a.png' (1739 KB)

Preview of image 'Stone_building_a.png'
Stone_building_a.png