POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SSLT test : Re: SSLT test Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SSLT test
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Jan 2014 03:11:38
Message: <52e4c33a@news.povray.org>
On 25-1-2014 17:55, Doctor John wrote:
> OMG. If it is, its value is inestimable. Of course, only Stephen could
> confirm its provenance but, sadly, his mind has been warped by years of
> playing with ray-tracing software. :-D

Sad. Sad. I always warn people around me to avoid (repeat: avoid!)
ray-tracing. Its pernicious effects are even worse than uisge beatha :-o

Which brings be back to that marvellous Stanford bunny which looks very
very good. With all the round tuits I have got I should be able now to
experiment with sslt too... when I have finished, that is, playing with
silly booted, naked men ;-)

Thomas