POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SSLT test : Re: SSLT test Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SSLT test
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 Jan 2014 03:09:54
Message: <52e37152$1@news.povray.org>
On 25-1-2014 2:33, clipka wrote:
> Am 24.01.2014 21:28, schrieb Robert McGregor:
>> clipka <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:
>
>>> Has been on my SSLT To-Do list for ages, but you know how things are...
>>> haven't gotten a round tuit yet :-P
>>
>> I believe Thomas has rights to reproduce and distribute those tuits now.
>
> That would be great. I absolutely need one with SSLT of course.

The great thing is that nowadays you can just copy a round tuit for
yourself (from the threat where I was given one for instance by John),
you look at the back side and lo! there you will see written what the
tuit is for ;-) We have come a long long way from the primitive stone
age tuits made of granite, which you had to drag along behind you.

Thomas