POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poser Pro 2014: the Fitting Room (see p.t.poser) : Re: Poser Pro 2014: the Fitting Room (see p.t.poser) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:28:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser Pro 2014: the Fitting Room (see p.t.poser)
From: Tim Cook
Date: 23 Jan 2014 22:14:34
Message: <52e1da9a$1@news.povray.org>
On 2014-01-23 19:20, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> People being completely nude /except/ for shoes has always seemed really weird
> to me--although it seems de rigueur among both nudists and centerfold models.

One of the most baffling things I've ever seen; a movie (perhaps
adult-audience oriented) in which one of the actresses disrobed, without
removing her shoes.  Left the shoes on for the whole thing.

Couldn't wrap my head around that, to the extent where I didn't even
notice what else was happening.  orz