POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : should-see for both evolution skeptics and adherents : Re: should-see for both evolution skeptics and adherents Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: should-see for both evolution skeptics and adherents
From: clipka
Date: 21 Jan 2014 18:36:53
Message: <52df0495$1@news.povray.org>
Am 21.01.2014 20:50, schrieb Patrick Elliott:
> On 1/20/2014 5:44 PM, clipka wrote:
>
>> Note that a person's current belief re a surpreme something will
>> typically include that the person itself is entitled to "life, liberty
>> and the pursuit of happiness" or some such. Thus, I consider this

> But, not necessarily that someone else is, if that someone else is
> violating some principle, derived from the idea that a supreme something
> is being violated, somehow.

they have, but others' rights that /they/ think they have.

I consider that a quite important moral rule, and suspect that it can
/only/ be deducted from agnosticism.

I think I have conflict with the rights others think they have; that, I
think, is a situation for which there is no universally valid set of
moral rules, and must instead be arbitrated between the parties involved.