POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : should-see for both evolution skeptics and adherents : Re: should-see for both evolution skeptics and adherents Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:13:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: should-see for both evolution skeptics and adherents
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 21 Jan 2014 15:07:51
Message: <52ded397$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/20/2014 10:49 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> It also is a balance with the individual being of sound mind and acting
> with full awareness.  Where religious beliefs are concerned, though, that
> gets into more challenging territory, and is a bit muddier.
>
> Jim

Funny thing is, if you called it something "other" than religion, it
wouldn't be muddy at all. Its only muddy **because** its religion, and
therefor "protected" from its value, and whether or not it constitutes
some mix of scam, and/or false advertising, or worse, being questioned.

--
Commander Vimes: "You take a bunch of people who don't seem any
different from you and me, but when you add them all together you get