POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mensa: a table (Latin) : Re: Mensa: a table (Latin) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:30:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mensa: a table (Latin)
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 21 Jan 2014 14:30:38
Message: <52decade$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/20/2014 2:02 AM, scott wrote:
>> BTW - crosswords are something I hate,
>> because they, frankly, often reference what, for anyone that doesn't do
>> crosswords, are often obscure, or, among the general public, uncommon,
>> references, when/if they don't just stuff something in that involves
>> celebrities, or some other obscura, which no one, other than people
>> obsessed with crosswords, or "popular culture" would give a damn about.
>
> You're getting your crosswords from the wrong places. In the UK at least
> most (all?) of the newspapers run crosswords (and most are available on
> their websites now), it's easy to find one as intellectual or trashy as
> you want.

Urr.. yeah, its called "buying ones in America". I mean, when the top
shows on TV are "reality TV", and "paranormal", and the only magazines
making significant amounts of money are... barely more than rag
magazines....

--
Commander Vimes: "You take a bunch of people who don't seem any
different from you and me, but when you add them all together you get