POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mensa: a table (Latin) : Re: Mensa: a table (Latin) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mensa: a table (Latin)
From: clipka
Date: 20 Jan 2014 17:04:58
Message: <52dd9d8a$1@news.povray.org>
Am 20.01.2014 04:27, schrieb Patrick Elliott:
> On 1/19/2014 11:26 AM, clipka wrote:
>> Feel free to not give a bloody frak about punctuation and grammar if you
>> don't give a bloody frak about whether people actually give a bloody
>> frak about reading your bloody postings. But then I wonder why you even
>> give a bloody frak about bloody posting them in the first place.
>>
> Ok, got a bit.. over the top there myself. Like I said the John in
> another post, its.. something I have trouble breaking. A tendency to try
> to get whole spans of ideas out, all at once, because, otherwise, I
> would have to stop and spend time trying to both hold on to them all,
> and sort them into a sensible order, at the same time. I do better when
> I have the time to rethink them 4-5 times, but.. I am usually pressed
> for time, due to being "in process" to get ready for work when I check
> postings. :p

I was just hoping myself you'd not get offended by this particular
paragraph of my post - it was supposed to be a humorous reflection of
the choice of words in your posting, but after the deed I figured it
lacked any indication to this effect. (Sorry for that.)

I might add that I had much less trouble with your choice of words than
with your grammar and punctuation :-P, interpreting the former merely as
the result of a loose tongue (if that's the right idiom) rather than
attitude towards any person.