POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mensa: a table (Latin) : Re: Mensa: a table (Latin) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:37:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mensa: a table (Latin)
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Jan 2014 12:23:23
Message: <52dc0a0b$1@news.povray.org>
On 19/01/2014 4:58 PM, Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Ok, maybe 5 lines. But, to get the thing so it looked like code, at all,
> and not something from a "short code competition", which.. kind of
> doesn't work in many languages...

It worked and the boy done good.

>> Stevie's Rule of Sig Etiquette:
>>
>> *The life of a Sig should be inversely proportional to the length of the
>> Sig.*
>>
> Hmm. True. Think I will go with a Vimes quote, since, right now politics
> are really pissing me off.

I've given up. They all sicken me.

> Wish I could do a reinstall of that shit.

Interesting! Which particular shite (excuse me if I use a more
traditional spelling, I am having trouble catching up with the century
of the Earwig) do you mean, or is that your new Sig?

> Or is this too long? ;)

It is not the length, as they say. It is what you do with it. :-)

> ----
> Commander Vimes: "You take a bunch of people who don't seem any
> different from you and me, but when you add them all together you get
> this sort of huge raving maniac with national borders and an anthem."

Been there, done that and some idiots are still hanging on. :-)

There is a lot of truth in Sir Terry's writings.

--
Regards
     Stephen