POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mensa: a table (Latin) : Re: Mensa: a table (Latin) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:26:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mensa: a table (Latin)
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 19 Jan 2014 11:49:03
Message: <52dc01ff$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/19/2014 3:23 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 18/01/2014 23:54, Warp wrote:
>> Patrick Elliott <kag### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>>> BTW - crosswords are something I hate,
>>> because they, frankly, often reference what, for anyone that doesn't do
>>> crosswords, are often obscure, or, among the general public, uncommon,
>>> references, when/if they don't just stuff something in that involves
>>> celebrities, or some other obscura, which no one, other than people
>>> obsessed with crosswords, or "popular culture" would give a damn about.
>>
>> Your use of punctuation is beautiful to watch.
>>

> Nice one, Warp.
>
> John
Who gives a frak about that. Oh, ever so sorry. Which centuries
punctuation would you like? How about spelling? What does it bloody
matter, other than that some people insist on being purists, instead of
just paying attention to the bloody content.

Also.. For someone that can't a) hit send right, and b) realize this,
when someone replies to them "out of thread" (hint, there is no, "Put my
reply back in the right place, unlike the email I just got.", button).
Well...